Most big brands start with a big idea. But when you’re establishing your business, thinking too big holds you back and turns into procrastination.
Your business success could start as simply as an idea for better ski gear and a factory in some guy’s garage.
At least that’s how it was for Chris Pew of TREW Gear. Chris is here to tell you the story of how to build your business from an idea to a successful brand.
In this episode you'll discover how to build a lucrative business from scratch with nothing but a simple idea and some courage.
Show highlights include:
- The “Frankenstein's monster” method that lets you design a killer product without any experience (5:21)
- How to find your first production factory, even if you think everybody will knock you back because you are too small (7:10)
- Why the fastest way to develop a high-selling product is to drive across country for weeks on end (9:31)
- The “hot, medium, mild” strategy that will have retailers begging to put your apparel line in their store window (11:23)
- Create a cult following around your brand by pivoting into a 21st century retail model (12:18)
- Sell to your online store’s “on the fence” customers by telling them about the “living room dressing room” (20:57)